photo banneriiii_zpsgef59n30_1.jpg

20. joulukuuta 2015

MUOTI JA HIUSVÄRIT

Liukuvärit, balayage, pastellit, harmaa, shokkivärit

 : Pinterest: @pastel5sos: ig, pinterest, snapchat & twitter @ gabikroeker☽☼☾:  : If you have long, thick and healthy hair and you are not afraid of going for a different shade, then the Platinum blonde Ombre style is definitely a great ...: hair, brown, and hairstyle imagehair imagefashionblondehairTips for Choosing the Right Hair Color for Your Skin Tone: #hair #haircolor #pastel Women Are Dyeing Their Hair Amazing Colors For The Pastel Hair Trend (Photos): Women Are Dyeing Their Hair Amazing Colors For The Pastel Hair Trend (Photos): Okay, I would never die my hair, but I will admit that this looks cool; I like the pink ends with the blonde.: Really cute I would love to try this but it probally wouldn't work with my hair: pale pink hair (Victoria www.inthefrow.com) ↣✿: Ooh interesting. What if I did this my hair. Since most of my new growth is silver, why not work it into a cool new hair style? Grey ombre pastel hair: Pastel ombre hair, works best on blonde hair but has a different dimension on darker hair. So pretty like a fairytale@fatcat2564 This is pretty much a perfect example of what I'd like. <3 <3: Idc about the quiz just the hair: Beautiful silver rose hair color by @Deseraytee of Canada. View add'l posts of breathtaking styles: http://www.instagram.com/hotonbeauty HOT Beauty magazine: brown hair with pastel pink ombre highlightsGray ombre pastel hairlavender hair, colorful hair, pastel colored hair: Such a pretty pink. And if it was Just a little bit lighter. It would be the ideal pink for my hair.: Purple hair.. Idk why I'm obsessed with purple/red/pink hair these days..: 6 hour color correction today with my client Joey! Thank you to all my #HairBesties on periscope for helping me select the colors for my client! I used @pravana blue+blissful blue, violet+lavender, green+mint! I had lifted her twice and added @olaplex. I must say I was in shocked by how intense the glow of the color was!: I love this. I think I'm too old, tho':(: hair & makeup Assistant: Laura Sauers

kuvat:




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti